Caring for a pet is one of the life skills that your child will learn with this image on the 36-piece puzzle. As they complete this wooden jigsaw puzzle, they will learn about a vet and how he/she cares for our pets. Next time you take your pet to the vet remember to take your child with and they will remember all about how it works as they relate to this colourful puzzle they have completed!
- 36 Piece Puzzle in a box
- Package Size: 18 x 15.5cm
- Puzzle Size: 210mm x 297mm
- Age: 4+
- Building puzzles enhances cognitive skills as your child will have to plan and problem-solve how the pieces fit into each other; enhancing and building a good foundation for early mathematical skills.
- Building puzzles could assist in improving hand-eye and fine motor coordination as your child will have to pick up the pieces and place them at a specific place to interlock with each other.
- Building puzzles encourages visual perceptual skills such as visual figure-ground, visual spatial relations and visual closure. Your child picks up specific pieces, contemplates as to where the pieces will fit and then places them with the correct orientation.
- The bright, colourful pictures can be used for discussions and improvement of language skills at the same time.
- Puzzles are a great tool to use to improve social skills. Puzzles can be built together and enhance sharing and working in a group.