The Wooden Numbers and Counters Set consists of: 1 x Number board (0 – 10), a wooden stylus, 50 counters (17 circles, 17 squares and 16 triangles) and 1 to 20 number cut outs. The number board encourage layered learning. While children learn to form numbers, they simultaneously learn basic number concepts such as the order of numbers and the relative size of numbers. Basic calculation skills are also stimulated as children learn that ‘more than’ means add and ‘less than’ means subtract. Children who have well consolidated number concepts, tend to cope better with Maths.
The number and counter set also encourages the development of:
- Number, shape & colour recognition & identification
- Number formation (top to bottom, left to right)
- Single Number Board (Blue, 0-10). Print Style – Alternative Print.
- Wooden Stylus
- Numbers 0-20 (32 Pieces, Blue)
- Multi-coloured counters (50 pieces: 17 circles, 17 squares, 16 triangles)
Wooden Box size: 32 x 6.3 x 5.1cm (H)
Choking Hazard – Small Parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years. Use with adult supervision recommended.