This locally manufactured wooden puzzle with a school inspired theme will have your child’s fingers moving around to fit the pieces correctly. This 30-piece puzzle has enough pieces to make a team attempt possible and teach your child social-emotional skills such as sharing and taking turns.
- 30 Piece Puzzle in a box
- Package Size: 18 x 15.5cm
- Puzzle Size: 210mm x 297mm
- Age: 4+
- Building puzzles enhances cognitive skills as your child will have to plan and problem-solve how the pieces fit into each other; enhancing and building a good foundation for early mathematical skills.
- Building puzzles could assist in improving hand-eye and fine motor coordination as your child will have to pick up the pieces and place them at a specific place to interlock with each other.
- Building puzzles encourages visual perceptual skills such as visual figure-ground, visual spatial relations and visual closure. Your child picks up specific pieces, contemplates as to where the pieces will fit and then places them with the correct orientation.
- The bright, colourful pictures can be used for discussions and improvement of language skills at the same time.
- Puzzles are a great tool to use to improve social skills. Puzzles can be built together and enhance sharing and working in a group.