There is something fascinating about dinosaurs that will intrigue your little one and immediately invite them to play. Our friendly Dinosaurs wooden puzzles are sturdy and durable, encouraging the little hands and fingers to try again and again to make the pieces fit. Introduce these dinosaurs to your child while they complete the 2, 3 and 4-piece puzzles.
Contents: 5 x Puzzles in a box (2, 3 and 4 Pieces)
- Size: approx. 148mm x 137mm
- Pieces: 2 , 3 & 4 pieces
- Material: wood
- Age: 2 years +. To be used with adult supervision.
- Building puzzles enhances cognitive skills as your child will have to plan and problem-solve how the pieces fit into each other; enhancing and building a good foundation for early mathematical skills.
- Building puzzles could assist in improving hand-eye and fine motor coordination as your child will have to pick up the pieces and place them at a specific place to interlock with each other.
- Building puzzles encourages visual perceptual skills such as visual figure-ground, visual spatial relations and visual closure. Your child picks up specific pieces, contemplates as to where the pieces will fit and then places them with the correct orientation.
- The bright, colourful pictures can be used for discussions and improvement of language skills at the same time.
- Puzzles are a great tool to use to improve social skills. Puzzles can be built together and enhance sharing and working in a group.