This TOOB features highly detailed and accurate minifigures representing the diverse fauna of the Great Lakes region. Includes 10 figures: Common Mudpuppy, Dragonfly, Lake Erie Water Snake, Little Brown Bat, Canada Goose, Herring Gull, Great Blue Heron, Canada Lynx, Lake Sturgeon, and Yellow Perch.
- History: The five Great Lakes – Lake Superior, Lake Ontario, Lake Erie, Lake Huron, and Lake Michigan – are some of the most well-known bodies of water in North America. Over 20% of the world’s surface fresh water can be found in the Great Lakes. The Great Lakes are home to 3,500 species of plants and animals, including mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish, insects and more.
- Characteristics: This set features a sample of the diverse range of wildlife native to the Great Lakes, including two fish, an amphibian, a reptile, three birds, two mammals, and one insect. These miniature figures are scientifically accurate and highly detailed despite their small size.
The packaging serves as a re-usable portable storage case with a cap which snaps open and closed for easy storage.
- Ages 3+
- Replicas Measure approximately 5cm – 8.5cm (L)
- Toob Size: 33 x 4.5 x 4.5cm
- Phthalate free
- Lead free
- Non-toxic and BPA free
- Warning: Choking Hazard – Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years
- Colours of figurines may differ slightly from images.