Opposites Lotto is a game suitable for children from the age of 3 and can be played by up to 4 players. The game comes with 4 playing boards and 24 picture cards all beautifully illustrated. Each of the game boards features 6 pictures.
The illustrations feature concepts such as hot and cold, back and front, happy and sad, night and day and fast and slow.
The game is played as a memory game with all of the picture cards arranged face down and each child taking a turn to flip a card over to see if they can find the cards they need to complete their board.
- Children learn to take turns, develop memory skills and vocabulary.
- Package size : 24.5 x 20cm
- Size of wooden base boards: 19.2 x 14.2cm
- Size of wooden cards: 6.5 x 6cm
- Contents: 28 Pieces (4 base boards and 24 picture cards)
- Age : 3+
*Pictures may differ from photos.