Are you steady enough to work at this fun fruit stand? Spin the wheel, then use the jumbo tweezers to pick or place fruit. Watch out! Don’t start an avalanche!
- Help children develop fine motor skills, especially the all-important pincer grasp that prepares children for handwriting
- Perfect for teachers, specialists and occupational therapists.
- Contents: 40 Fruit counters, 2 Jumbo tweezers, Spinner, and adjustable cardboard stand
- Encourages colour recognition and vocabulary.
- Develops number recognition and counting.
- For 1 – 4 players.
- Ages 3+
- Warning: Choking Hazard – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Box size: 25.2 x 25.2 x 5.5cm
How to play:
- Spin the Spinner
- Use the tweezers to carefully pick a matching fruit off the fruit stand
- Watch out! Don’t start an avalanche!
- Be the first player to collect 1 of each fruit to win!
- Fine Motor- Tweezers guide proper finger placement to practice pincer grasp and engage hand muscle strength needed for daily living activities like brushing teeth or using a pencil.
- Fine Motor- Eye-hand coordination and depth perception are engaged while precision and control are promoted to pluck or place fruits on the stand.
- Social & Behavioral- Encourages play opportunities with peers through turn taking, patience and cooperative play.
- Basic Concepts- Reinforces vocabulary, colour recognition and identification, counting practice and organization. Hands-on play helps build a concrete foundation of skills through exploration, imagination, and fun.