Colour Rouli is a colourful game of strategy from Djeco. Children win the game by being patient and not rushing to put all their tokens on the merry-go-round.
Each player has 6 tokens representing children who want to go on the ride . The first player throws the colour dice. There are two possible outcomes:
- purple, the player places a “child” token in the purple box and can reroll.
- other colours, e.g. blue: If the blue attraction is free, then the player can place a “child” token and may choose to reroll or pass. But if the blue attraction is busy, the player removes the token “child” from the ride and his turn is completed. The first player to place all his chips on the ride wins.
This fun strategy game:
- Includes 4 connecting pieces to make the merry-go-round board, 26 colourful tokens and a dice
- Each game lasts approx 10 minutes
- Family game for 2 -4 players
- Suitable for ages 3 – 6 years
- Box size: 21.5 x 21.5 x 3.5cm