This game develops basic maths skills such as adding, money recognition and number recognition. Match the Rand value to the money notes and coins on the baseboard.
How to play:
- Each player gets a playing board and the related 6 cards.
- At a given signal each player must examine the cards and arrange them so that they match the amount of money on the playing board.
- The player who finishes first calls out “STOP”.
- Each card placed on the board is examined and compared with the picture below.
- If all the cards are placed correctly, the player is the winner.
- Players exchange boards and cards after each round is played.
Contents: 4 Baseboards and 24 cards.
- Size of package : 24 x 20cm
- Ages: 6+