A fun first matching activity that develops into a game as your child grows in confidence and ability.
Match the heads and tails to make the farmyard friends. A very first matching activity for children aged 18 months+ that grows into a pairs game as they develop.
Farmyard Heads and Tails is a simple game, which toddlers can enjoy on their own or with other players.
- Encourages manual dexterity
- Encourages observation and matching skills
- Promotes turn taking and social interaction
- Develops language and memory skills
- Designed and made in Britain
- For age 18 Months+
- 1-4 Players
- Contents: 24 Chunky Cards